Social Media Marketing & Reputation Management
How Can Social Media Benefit Your Business?
Here at Social Media Pathways (SMP) we work to help businesses enjoy the many benefits social media offers them. While running the Holy Trinity of Social Media for our clients using Twitter, Facebook and a blog on their website, we help them create and grow their own network. This creates a great, dynamic community for them in which they:
- Increase traffic and interest to their product or service via Twitter, Facebook and other networks
- They create a more personal relationship with their network, creating a sense of community, trust and quality in their brand
- They enjoy a new modern form of advertising that is inexpensive and environmentally friendly while giving them a world-wide audience
- Enjoy a network that then provides a direct audience when announcing news, a new product or service
- Save money – At SMP, we know that running your own social media campaign can be very time consuming. We can run your Social Media Marketing and save you money as we provide leading edge services- at a fraction of the cost of hiring an in-house employee!
Advertising has changed dramatically the past few years. The internet savvy customer today is accustomed to being able to ask question or comment to anyone, including your business. SMP thus provides clients with professional services, such as a professional Facebook Fan Page, to help you connect with potential clients and customers on a massive scale.
Above all, we also recognize the importance of traffic. Breath-taking websites with no network or visitors won’t help your business. This is why we use the Holy Trinity of Social Media (Twitter, Facebook & your website Blog) to create and grow your network, bringing you traffic and business!
“I apologized and helped that customer! I can’t believe he still said such things!” – Has your business unjustly received negative reviews or comments?
Yes, there are fair people in the world and then there are those who are looking for any excuse to make your business look bad; to blemish your reputation. People everywhere can freely post on review sites like Google Places, Yelp, The Urban Spoon and many others to say anything that they choose.
If you are finding that your reviews are not accurate representations of your business then you will want to improve these. You have a loyal following of customers and clients, who love your service or product. We help those reviews show up on review sites.
If you feel that your reputation needs improving, SMP will help you connect with your loyal following to emphasize the positive, bringing a true positive representation forward.