Are You Taking Advantage of The New Social Media Marketing?
With the advent of Social Media everything has changed. An online community of Twitter or Facebook users can make or break your business with their iPhones. Your company or service may be getting hundreds or thousands of good or bad reviews on the new mobile sites like Gowalla or Foursquare, either building up your reputation or tearing it down without you even knowing it. A Social Media Marketing Firm will help you build a positive presence and increase your customer base.
Facebook marketing – in 2009, the population of Facebook surpassed that of the U.S.A. In just over two years, it is now double the population of the US. If Facebook were a nation, they would be the 3rd largest in the world. The impact of this on marketing through is staggering. Big corporations are quickly catching on to the power of Facebook and Twitter.
For the first time, in 2010, ending a 23 year run, Pepsi Cola pulled out of advertising in the Super Bowl ditching it for Social Media. The phenomenal growth of texting, blogging, and networking has the attention of every major company.
Are you taking advantage of this new way of advertising, which is in many ways free or much less expensive than traditional advertising methods?
You Need To Keep Up With The Continually Changing Landscape of Internet Presence
Are you up to speed on the newest trends offered online today?
Marketing and advertising is changing all the time with new services and new technology appearing at a blinding pace.
Marketing must be approached very different than it traditionally was. You are not selling your business, you are creating relationships through communities. If people feel you are part of their community, they will support you and recommend you to their friends. It is truly word-of-mouth marketing at its best. Do you have a plan and strategy in place?
Do you understand the do’s and the don’ts?
The new age of advertsing has its own rules. It is very important to know how to structure and manage a campaign as your company’s reputation depends on it. Marketing on Facebook and marketing on Twitter are very different, for example, yet both are necessary for a complete campaign.
SOCIAL MEDIA PATHWAYS (SMP)
SMP is here to help you with your internet presence.
SMP helps you give your business a place for people to find you and your services and products. Perhaps most importantly SMP helps you build a positive Reputation for your business. Whether you are actively involved or not, your business will soon have an online reputation.
Is keeping up with your internet presence eating up too much of your time for you to do it like it needs to be done, consistently?
SMP is here to help you:
- •Create and Maintain business profiles on networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn and FaceBook Fan Pages – Facebook and Twitter are essential components giving you a cost effective campaign.
- Create a new or convert your present website to a Web 2.0 site with search engine visibility, designed to drive new customers to your business.
- Keep you abreast of the newest platforms emerging seemingly every day, such as Yelp and Foursquare, helping you have a positive presence and reputation there.
- We can assist you in creating more followers, sending out updates on a consistent basis (a must), and building your positive presence in the seemingly complex world of Internet Networks.
- Search Engine Optimization Consultant – We will help your website get noticed
Go to our Services page for more details on how we can help grow your business.
[pinup-pro type="pinit" pin_url="CURRENT" pin_image_url="" pin_counter="horizontal" pin_desc=""][pinup-pro type="follow" follow_name="socialmediapath" follow_size="small"]